- Power: Lithium AA batteries x 2
- Battery life: 3 years or over, with low battery detection
- Radio frequency available: 433 MHz / 868.35 MHz / 868.6375 MHz (All other frequencies are available upon request)
- Range: 433 MHz or 868.35 MHz: over 200 meters in open space, 868.6375 MHz: over 300 meters in open space
- Operating temperature: -20° to 50°C
- Humidity: up to 95% non-condensing
- Dimension: 68 X 148 X 50 mm
Outdoor Passive Infra-Red Motion Detector EIR-23
- Exceptional Dual Lens & Sensors with interlaced horizontal beams plus proven 100% pet immunity of pets up to 75 cm / 60 kg!
- The Outdoor PIR Motion Detector represents a breakthrough design from the traditional sense to a brand new vision of its definition. It is tailored to fit in the harsh environment of outdoor and features four levels of pet immune sensitivity.
- The Dual Lens & Sensors together with its advanced Digitalized Adaptive Signal Processor (D.A.S.P.) algorithm provide remarkable detection sensitivity that eliminates the possibility of false alarms caused by small animals or other outdoor disturbances.
- D.A.S.P. guarantees consistent sensitivity by automatic profile adjustments according to the environment’s Temperature & Lux, thus maintains sensitivity and delivers exceptional performance regardless of temperature fluctuations or lighting change interferences. In addition, a Four-Level Pet Immune Sensitivity provides an effective match for every installation scenario with a peace of mind, yet still protecting your premises and loved ones all year round.