JOS-1VW Aiphone Intercom JO Series New Video Hands-free Reliable Kit, 7 Inch Touch Screen with WiFi and Smart Phone Connection
JOS-1VW Aiphone Intercom JO Series Stylish Mobile-Ready Box Set with Robust Surface-Mount Door Station
- This boxed set contains all the equipment needed for an app-enabled entry security system. A call from the zinc die-cast video doorbell rings the on-site monitor and up to eight smartphones or tablets.
- After answering the call, you can see and speak with your visitor then easily unlock the door with the touchscreen monitor or using the slider button on the app.
- Our unique hardwired monitor ensures calls can be answered even when the internet is down or slow and the mobile app ensures you stay connected when you’re on the go.
- The monitor features built-in memory that can be manually activated to record video from the doorbell or set to automatically record all calls. Expand storage using the MicroSD card slot and view recorded calls on both the monitor and the app.
- All this security and convenience is backed by Aiphone’s quality and award-winning customer support. Our commitment to your satisfaction is equivalent to our commitment to supplying quality products. Second to none.
- Use Aiphone Intercom when you need unparalleled product quality. Use the JO Series when you need on-the-go security and convenience in a single package.
Features of JOS-1VW Aiphone Intercom Mobile-Ready Box Set with Surface-Mount Door Station:
- Box set includes all you need for an app capable video intercom system
- Answer and open your door from the on-site master or your mobile device
- Connect up to 8 smartphones or tablets per system
- On-site monitor ensures calls get answered or recorded
- Store calls with no added fees using onboard memory
- Adding a MicroSD card to the on-site monitor increase call storage
- Watch recorded calls from the on-site master or on the mobile app
- Large 7” touchscreen provides crisp, clear detail of your caller
- The vandal resistant surface mount video door intercom faceplate is crafted using die-cast zinc
- Video door intercom automatically activates white LED lights to see clearly at night
- Replace standard doorbells to add the security of seeing and speaking with visitors
JOS-1VW Aiphone JO Series Touch Screen Operation
- Control whether calls are forwarded to mobile devices.
- Confirm system updates and other important notifications.
- Play and manage call recordings.
- Monitor your door.
- Manage system settings.
- Operate the electric lock connected to the master station.
- Control external devices connected to the master station.
- Communicate with the door station.
JOS-1VW Aiphone Intercom JO Series Smartphone Application provides connectivity everywhere.
Have the functionality of the Aiphone Intercom JO Series WiFi Master Station in your pocket
- Answer calls from the door station.
- Monitor the door station.
- Operate electric locks while answering a call.
- Control external devices while answering a call.
- Switch between speakerphone mode and telephone mode as necessary.
- Zoom in and zoom out functions.
JOS-1VW AiPhone Intercom Connects to your smartphone in 3 simple steps
Aiphone JO Series WiFi Kit Usage Offers:
- You can Answer calls from anywhere inside or outside your home:
- You can Handle Deliveries when not at home:
- You can Open your door from anywhere:
JOS-1VW Aiphone JO Series JOS-1VW Installation Note:
- Connect your JO-1MDW master station to a commercially available Wi-Fi router that is connected to the Internet.
- Ensure that you install the master station near your Wi-Fi router and that the wireless connection is not obstructed.
- Ensure that your internet connection for both the master station and your mobile device meets the minimum requirements for using the application (1.3MBs for download and 1.3MBs for upload).
- The application cannot be used for emergency calls or communication.
- All internet connection fees and data usage fees are the responsibility of the user.
- Up to 8 mobile devices can be registered to one master station.
Super Easy and Simple Installation of Aiphone Intercom
- You can Connect all units in the system with just 2 wires.
Aiphone Intercom Automatic updates- For Easy Hasslefree Maintenance
- Automatic updates ensure you always have the latest functionality and security.
Compatible with existing JO series – New Aiphone JO Series WiFi adopts Seamless
- Works with the existing Aiphone JO Series Non-WiFi System and connect to Smart Phone by replacing the Standard Master Station JO-1MD
Aiphone JOS-1VW Surface Mount Kit Comes with:
- JO-1MDW – 7” TFT Touch Screen WiFi Master Station
- JO-DV – Surface Mount Zinc Die Cast Door Station
- PS-1820UL – 18V DC 2A Power Supply
Specification of JOS-1VW Aiphone JO Series Intercom Kit
- Model: JO-1MDW
- Video Display: 7″ TFT Touchscreen
- Mounting: Surface wall mount or desk mount with MCW-S stand
- Internal Call Recording: 10 calls max. @ 10 seconds/call
- Memory Expansion: micro SDHC card slot, 32GB max.
- Call Recording with max memory: 1,000 calls max. @ 10 seconds/call
- Door Release: N/O dry contact, 24V AC/DC, 500mA
- Communication style: Handsfree or PTT
- Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Protocol: 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n (Wireless B/G/N)
Video Door Station
- Model: JO-DV
- Power Source: Supplied by inside monitor
- Camera: 1/4 inch colour CMOS
- Mounting: Surface wall mount using a 1 gang electrical box
- Faceplate Material: Zinc die cast
- Enclosure Rating: IP54
- Impact Rating: IK08
- Communication style: Handsfree
- Operational Temperature: -4 to 140°F
- Wiring to master: 2-cond., low cap, solid, non-shielded
- Max. Wire distance: 165′ (22AWG) 330′ (18AWG)
- Model: PS-1820UL
- Power Source: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz
- Power Output: DC 18V 2A
Aiphone JO Series System Configuration
The Aiphone JO Series JOS-1VW Kit can be configures in two different ways,
- How You Can Install Using a Single Room Station?
- 2. How you can Install Using Two Room Stations? (The 2nd Expansion Monitor Station JO-1FD is not included in JOS-1VW Kit, it has to be bought as an extra):