FHD-KB-XK2 Inteliprox Standalone Keypad Access Control System and Wiegand Card Reader – PIN, 125KHz EM Card and HID Card Access Control Keypad – Slim
Why you should choose XK2 Standalone Keypad Access Control System?
XK Series device is a single door multi function standalone access controller or a Wiegand output reader.
It uses Atmel MCU assuring stable performance. The operation is very user-friendly, and low-power circuit makes it long service life.
The XK Series Device supports 1,000 users (998 common users + 2 panic users), all user data can be transferred from one device to another.
It supports multi access modes in either Card access, PIN access, Card + PIN access, or multi Cards / PINs access.
It has extra features including block enrollment, interlocked, Wiegand 26~37 bits interface, etc.,
XK2 Features Convertible 3 Working Modes – In Standard Mode, the Keypad can work as a Standalone Door Access Control Device.
In Controller Mode, it works as a Single Door Controller, in which you can connect an external Wiegand Reader to the Keypad.
In Reader Mode, the keypad will work as a Wiegand Reader which can provide 26bits-37bits Wiegand Output and 4bit, 8bit or 10bit PIN Output.
In addition to all the above feature, XK2 is super easy to program and its a “No Confusion Standalone Access Control Keypad“.
It’s a new generation compact keypad access control, the key is all metal and the key frame is hidden. IP66 water-proof design suitable for outdoor applications.
What are the XK2 Features?
- Bluetooth Module (Optional), to connect Mobile App/Smartphone App for opening door
- Fashion Design, All-Metal Key Button
- Metal Case, Anti-vandal
- Waterproof, Conforms to IP66
- One Relay, Keyboard Programmer
- 1,000 Users (998 Common User + 2 Panic Users)
- PIN Length: 4~6 Digits
- Card Type: EM Version: 125KHz EM Card; HID & EM Version: 125KHz HID & EM Card
- Wiegand 26~37 Bits Input and Output
- Cab be used as Wiegand Reader with LED and Buzzer Output
- Card Block Enrolment
- Tri-Color LED Status Display
- Integrated alarm & buzzer output
- Pulse Mode, Toggle Mode
- User data can be transferred
- 2 devices can be interlocked for 2 Doors
- Built-in Light Dependent Resistor (LDR) for Anti-Tamper
- Backlit Keypad
- Low temperature resistance (-40°C)
- Voltage: 12~28V AC/DC
- User Capacity: 1000
- Common User: 998
- Panic User: 2
- Operating Voltage: 12~28V AC/DC
- Idle Current: < 35mA
- Proximity Card Reader: EM or HID & EM
- Radio Technology: 125KHz Proximity Card
- Read Range: 2~6 cm
- Wiring Connections: Relay Output, Exit Button, Alarm, Door Contact, Wiegand Input, Wiegand Output
- Relay: One (NO, NC, Common)
- Adjustable Relay Output Time: 0~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)
- Lock Output Load: 2 Amp Maximum
- Wiegand Interface: Wiegand 26~37bits (Factory Default: Wiegand 26Bits, 4Bits)
- Wiegand Input: 26~37 bits
- Wiegand Output: 26~37 bits
- PIN Output: 4 bits, 8 bits (ASCII), 10 digits Virtual Number
- Environment: Meets IP66
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
- Operating Humidity: 0%RH ~ 98%RH
- Physical: Zinc-Alloy
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: L134 x W55.5 x D21 mm (Slim)
- Unit Weight: 340g (Slim)
- Shipping Weight: 420g (Slim)
- User Capacity: 1000
Wiring Diagram as 1Door Access Controller for Connecting to External Wiegand Card Reader:
Wiring Diagram as Standalone Keypad with Common Power Supply:
Wiring Diagram as Standalone Keypad with Access Control Power Supply:
Please find the Video for XK2 Series Standalone Keypad Access Control System Tested for its Anti-Vandal Proof and Robustness delivering unmatched performance:
Please find the Video for XK2 Series Standalone Keypad Access Control System Tested for its Waterproof and Reliability delivering outstanding performance: