NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR
NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR Video/Audio Input
- IP video input – 8-ch; Up to 8 MP resolution
- Two-way audio – 1-ch, RCA (2.0 Vp-p, 1 k Ω)
- 1 SATA interface connectable for recording and backup
- H.265+ compression effectively reduces the storage space and costs by up to 75%
- 1 self-adaptive 10/100/1000 Mbps network interface
- 8 independent PoE network interfaces are provided
- Centralized management of IP cameras, including configuration, information import/export, real- time information display, two way audio, upgrade, etc.
NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR Key Feature
- H.265+/H.265/H.264/H.264+ video formats
- Connectable to the third party network cameras
- Up to 8 IP cameras can be connected
- Recording at up to 8 MP resolution
- Supports live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 8 MP resolution
- HDMI and VGA independent outputs
- Connectable to smart IP cameras and the recording, playing back, and backing up of VCA alarms can be realized
- VCA detection alarm is supported
- Instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- Hik-Connect for easy network management
- Incoming bandwidth – 80 Mbps
- Outgoing bandwidth – 80 Mbps
NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR Video/Audio output
- Recording resolution – 8 MP/6 MP/5 MP/4 MP/3 MP/1080p/UXGA /720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/ 2CIF/CIF/QCIF
- HDMI output resolution –1-ch, 4K (3840 × 2160)/30Hz, 1920 × 1080p/60Hz, 1600 × 1200/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
- VGA output resolution – 1-ch, 1920 × 1080p/60Hz, 1280 × 1024/60Hz, 1280 × 720/60Hz, 1024 × 768/60Hz
- Audio output – 1-ch, RCA (Linear, 1 KΩ)
NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR Decoding
- Decoding format -H.265/H.265+/H.264/H.264+/MPEG4
- Live view / Playback resolution – 8 MP/6 MP/5 MP/4 MP/3 MP/1080p/UXGA /720p/VGA/4CIF/DCIF/ 2CIF/CIF/QCIF
- Synchronous playback – 8-ch
- Capability – 1-ch @ 8 MP / 4-ch @ 1080p
- Network protocols – TCP/IP, DHCP, Hik-Connect, DNS, DDNS, NTP, SADP, SMTP, NFS, iSCSI, UPnP™, HTTPS
- SATA – 1 SATA interface
- Capacity – Up to 6TB capacity for each disk
- Network interface – 1, RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
- USB interface – 2 × USB 2.0
NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR POE Interface
- Interface – 8, RJ-45 10/100 Mbps self-adaptive Ethernet interface
- Power – ≤ 75W
- Standard – IEEE 802.3 af/at
- Power supply – 48 VDC
- Power – ≤ 90 W
- Consumption (without hard disk) – ≤ 10 W (without enabling PoE)
- Working temperature – -10 to +55º C (+14 to +131º F)
- Working humidity – 10 to 90 %
- Chassis – 1U chassis
- Dimensions (W × D × H) – 315 × 240 × 48 mm (12.4″ × 9.4″ × 1.9″)
- Weight (without hard disk) – ≤ 1 kg (2.2 lb)
- NVR-108 MH-C/8P-3T
Activating Your Device
- For the first-time access, you need to activate the device by setting an admin password. No operation is allowed before activation. You can also activate the device via Web Browser, SADP or Client Software.
- Step 1: Input the same password in the text field of Create New Password and Confirm New Password.
- Step 2:In the IP Camera Activation text field, enter the password to activate the IP camera (s) connected to the device.
- Step 3: Click OK to save the password and activate the device.
- Step 4: When the device is activated, the system pops up the message box to remind you to remember the password. And you can click Yes to continue to export the GUID file for the future password resetting.
- Step 5: Insert the U flash disk to your device, and export the GUID file to the U flash disk in the Reset Password interface. Please refer to Chapter2.1.5 Resetting Your Password for the instructions of password resetting.
Adding and Connecting the IP Cameras
- Activating the IP Camera
Before adding the camera, make sure the IP camera to add is in active status.
You can activate the IP camera when activating the device. Refer to Chapter 2.1.2 Activating Your
- Step 1 Select the Add IP Camera option from the right-click menu in live view mode or click Menu>
Camera> Camera to enter the IP camera management interface.
For the IP camera detected online in the same network segment, the Password status shows
whether it is active or inactive.
- Step 2 Click the inactive icon of the camera to enter the following interface to activate it. You can
also select multiple cameras from the list and click the One-touch Activate to activate the
cameras in batch.
- Step 3 Set the password of the camera to activate it.
Use IP Camera Activation Password: when you check the checkbox, the camera (s) will be
configured with the same password which you set the device activation interface.
- Activating the IP Camera
NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR Isometric View:
NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR Interface Ports:
NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR Mobile App Installation Video:
HiLook Hikvision – Tech Tip Video:
NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR with New Advanced Features
NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T HiLook 8CH NVR HD Output/Storage, Connectable to the third party network cameras, Recording at up to 8 MP resolution
Product SKU: NVR-108MH-C/8P-3T
Product Brand: HiLook
Product Currency: AUD
Product Price: 524
Price Valid Until: 2021-06-30
Product In-Stock: InStock