TAS-9E-F1 Vesta Temperature Sensor with External Probe
- TAS-9 is a wireless temperature alarm sensor, offering a smart solution to protect your properties and valuables by monitoring the temperature and receive immediate alerts if the climate fluctuates to unsafe or undesirable levels.
- In addition to the built-in temperature sensor in the TAS-9, the TAS-9E supports an external temperature probe, allowing users to monitor specific areas more precisely.
- TAS-9 has four selectable temperature ranges for users to choose and will receive immediate alerts when the temperature exceeds the ranges.
- The TAS-9 acts as an early warning system and based on the information provided by the TAS-9, users can activate appliances accordingly to protect valuable items that are vulnerable to extreme temperature levels.
- Suitable for residential and commercial security and home automation applications.
- Frequency – 433 MHz / 868 MHz
- Power Source – 3V CR2 Lithium battery x 1
- Battery Life – Up to 4 years*
- Sensitivity – ±1°C (1.8°F)
- Operating Temperature – -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Operating Humidity – Up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions – 103 mm x 31 mm x 21 mm
- TAS-9 – Temperature Alarm Sensor
- TAS-9E – Temperature Alarm Sensor with additional external temperature prob