- Frequency: 868MHz / 433MHz
- Power Source: 3V, Lithium CR2 battery x1
- Battery Life: 2 years*
- PIR Coverage Range: 2m or 5m @ 5°degrees
- Mounting Height: 0.8-1.2m
- Placement (Mounting Type): Wall-mount, Pole-mount
- Weatherproof: IP55
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 53mm x 67.5mm x 176mm
- * Note: Actual battery life may vary due to usage, settings, and environment.
- The EIRC-J2 is a wireless passive infrared motion sensor with a curtain detection pattern that provides quality outdoor detection. It features advanced Super Multi-Dimension Analysis (SMDA) algorithms, enabling ultimate sensitivity optimization and reduced false alarms while ensuring effective detection of real threats. The EIRC-J2 is suitable for both residential and light commercial applications.
- EIRC-J2’s compact size and wireless design makes it easy to install. The EIRC-J2 has a built-in bracket enables horizontal rotation of 190 degrees to produce flexible mounting options.
- The EIRC-J2 also has a 2m/5m switchable lens to easily change the detection length range. With IP55 protection and UV resistant housing, EIRC-J2 is ideal for balconies, poolside, garages, front entrances, French doors, terraces, and sidewalks.