- Frequency: 868MHz / 433MHz
- Power Source: 3V, Lithium CR2 battery x1
- Battery Life: 2 years*
- PIR Coverage Range: 12m
- Mounting Height: 0.8-1.2m
- Placement (Mounting Type): Wall-mount, Pole-mount
- Weatherproof: IP55
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 186mm x 71mm x 105mm, 500g
- * Note: Actual battery life may vary due to usage, settings, and environment.
- The EIRP-J1 is a high performance wireless PIR motion detection sensor for superior outdoor detection. It adopts Super Multidimensional Analysis (SMDA) logic recognition and digital double layer detection for high immunity to false alarms such as climate changes and vegetation sways, as well as pet-immunity to offer reliable outdoor perimeter protection.
- EIRP-J1 has optimal area defining masking seals and sensitivity adjustment switch that can be easily configured based on user’s perimeter and needs. EIRP-J1 is the best option for users seeking the combination of exceptional performance and long battery life.
- Its tamper-proof design prevents the opening of its enclosure and the removal of the device from its surface mounts. Wireless for easy and flexible installation, the EIRP-J1’s elegant white housing allows it to blend in naturally with any home décor.