- RF Frequencies: 868MHz / 433MHz / 869MHz / 426MHz
- Power Supply: 3V, CR123 Lithium battery x1
- Backup Battery Life: 20+ years*
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 74mm x 46mm x 22mm
- * Note: Actual battery life may vary due to settings, environment, and usage.
Help at One Button Press
- The PB-15 Series are wireless panic buttons that allow the user to press for help in emergency situations. During urgent situation such as a fall, acute medical problem, fire or burglary, the user can quickly activate the device to report an emergency to caregiver, monitoring personnel, or authorities. When transmitting alarm signals, the PB-15 flashes it’s LED to indicate to the user that alarm reporting is in progress.
- The PB-15 series deliver extensive radio frequency (RF) communication range, and fast signal transmission. PB-15 stands out as a highly cost-effective life safety solution indispensable to a comprehensive emergency alert system.
- Wireless, IP44 water-resistant and wireless, the PB-15 series can be conveniently installed in easily accessible locations, anywhere around the premises, for an extra layer of protection and peace of mind.