F1 Model Electrical
- Power supply: AA 1.5V lithium battery x 2
- Battery life: 2.5 years
- Motion detection range: 1 m to 11 m
- Motion detection angle: 90°
- Motion sensing type: Dual element
- Camera type: VGA CMOS camera
- Camera response: Less than 100 milliseconds
- Horizontal angle: 102°
- Night illumination: 1 infrared LED
- Night illumination switching: Automatic
- Operating temperatures: -20°C to +60°C
- Operating humidity: Up to 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 67.84 mm x 77 mm x 163 mm
- Installation height: 2.3 m
Delivering Outdoor Alarm Images for Visual Verification
- The VST-852EX is an outdoor ZigBee camera PIR sensor snapping high-quality color images for visual verification. This camera PIR sensor, which provides complete camera coverage of the monitored area, leaves no blind spot when capturing alarm scenes. The VST-852EX can be configured to send 3 color VGA alarm images (640 x 480 pixels), 6 color QVGA alarm images (320 x 240 pixels), or 3 color QVGA alarm images. It also snaps and dispatches a real-time color image to the CMS or the user when requested.
- As many police departments now respond only to visually verified alarms in order to cut wasted resources, the VST-852EX has become an indispensable component of any home security system. The VST-852EX provides four adjustable pet immunity levels—low, medium, high and superior—to prevent false alarms caused by animals up to 75 cm/60kg (132lbs). Its dual sensors and advanced adaptive digital signal processing (ADSP) algorithms also enhance accurate detection to further eliminate the chances of reporting false alarms.
- The VST-852EX’s communication range can be flexibly extended through the deployment of ZigBee routers. Equipped with IR illumination, the VST-852EX operates even in total darkness and carries out night surveillance up to six meters. This device is waterproof to IPX5 standard to guarantee safe and weather-resistant outdoor applications.