- Power Supply: DC 20~28V
- Consumption: Standby 1.8W; Working 8.16W
- Screen: 7 Inch Digital Color TFT
- Resolutions: 800 X 480 Pixels
- Video Signal: 1Vp-p, 75Ω, CCIR Standard
- Wiring: 2 Wires, Non-Polarity
- Dimension: 161(H)×174(W)×22(D)mm
- LCD screen: Display the images from outdoor station
- Talk/Mon. Key: 1. Press to talk with the visitors while receiving a call, 2. Press to monitor outdoor in standby
- Unlock Key: Press to release the door for visitors during talking or monitoring
- Power Indicator: Light up when the monitor power-on
- Microphone: Receives sound from the user
- Speaker: Output sound from the outdoor
- Mounting Hook: Use to hang up the monitor
- Connection Port: Bus terminal
- The installation height is suggested to 145~160cm.
- Use screws to fasten the mounting bracket to the wall with mounting box.
- Connect the 2 wire cables to the unit.
- Mount the unit to the mounting bracket, make sure the unit is absolutely attached to the mounting bracket.