- Frequency: 433MHz / 868MHz / 426MHz / 429MHz Narrow FM
- Battery Life: 10 years* (433MHz / 868MHz) 4.7 years* (429MHz Narrow FM)
- Operating Humidity: Up to 85% non-condensing
- Power Source: 3V, CR123 Lithium battery x 1
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Dimensions: 86.7mm x 31mm x 22.5mm
- * Note: Actual battery life may vary with product settings, operating environment and usage.
An Ideal Choice to Guard Your Doors and Windows
- DC-23 Series is a door contact designed to detect the unauthorized opening and closure of doors or windows. DC-23 is multi-functional, with a built-in extension terminal which allows it to be added to an existing wired sensor or to double as an universal transmitter.
- Powered by a CR123 3V Lithium battery, DC-23 Series is particularly created to enhance operational efficiency, lower power consumption and reduce maintenance costs. DC-23 Series alerts the system control unit to any irregular activities and sends low battery signals as well as regular supervision signals to check system integrity.
- Its elegant and modern design allows it to easily fit seamlessly into any home decor. Ideal for both residential and commercial installations and usage.