- Power: CR123A 3V lithium battery x 1
- Battery Life: To be confirmed
- Standby Current Drain: 30uA at 3 to 3.6 VDC
- Available Radio Frequencies: 433 MHz/868.35 MHz FM/868.6375 MHz Narrow FM
- Radio Frequency Ranges: 433 MHz or 868.35 MHz FM; Over 200 meters in open space, 868.6375MHz Narrow FM: Over 300 meters in open space
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +45°C
- Operating Humidity: Up to 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions: Ø 106 mm x 30.35 mm
- Mounting Height: 8.8’ to 13’ (2.7 m to 4 m)
360° Look-Down Capability Eliminates Blind Spots and Undetected Intrusion
- The IRD-23 is a ceiling mount PIR motion sensor with a 360° look-down capability to eliminate blind spots in the monitored area. When mounted on a ceiling at 8.8’ to 13’ (2.7 m to 4 m) high, the IRD-23 has a 360° look-down view that covers an area of 20’ to 26’ (6 m to 8 m) in diameter. The IRD-23 is an ideal solution for the protection of entrances, corridors, hallways and passages, where a moving person cannot evade passing through the detector’s coverage pattern.
- Mounting the IRD-23 on the ceiling effectively deters tampering and vandalism, thereby making the detector also a best choice for the safeguarding of entrances to public or larger spaces such as lobbies, retail stores, galleries or offices. This application of the IRD-23 will place any person moving through the monitored entrance in the direct field of view of the detector, leaving no chance for an intruder to escape detection.
- The discreet housing of the IRD-23 attracts minimal visual attention and protects the detector from being recognized as a security device. This microprocessor-controlled detector further adopts advanced Adaptive Digital Signal Processing (ADSP) algorithms to enhance false alarm immunity.